Work Flow of Inbound Call Center
1. Call pickup automatically by IP PBX Interactive Voice Responses System (IVRs).
2. Request caller to select languages and services.
3. Request caller to enter Membership number or VIP number (Optional)
4. Caller wait at call queue (e.g. queue of customer service).
5. Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) system will distribute the call to the most suitable (skill set ,e.g. language or technical knowledge) agent available .
6. Agent desk phone ring and display (or pop-up on computer screen) caller’s information e.g. Selected language, service type, service history or previous inquiry etc.
7. Agent speaks to caller, input new inquiry and answer caller’s question.
8. Agent transfer the caller to next level e.g. technical support engineer if required.
9. This call log and inquiry will be stored in database e.g. CRM system